Sales Trainee Program 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
Opening for Graduate trainees for Real Estate Sales-Sikar for a leading Dhaka Property, Sikar Realtor.
Please find below the JD for the role
- Convincing prospective clients that your organization is the right one to meet up their requirement.
- Manage your client base through excellent follow up on leads for existing and new clients
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people in your database
- Working actively on the scheduled appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Providing guidance to buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Generate leads through canopy activities and other promotional activities
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good to have B2B, Direct sales experience from any banking/financial or hospitality Industry.
Preferred from Real Estate. Only Interested candidates can share their CV’s at [email protected]
Rs 1000 for every 15 Property Registration, Monthly basis
6-month Training Program
Candidate Required – 3
Role – Sales Executive / Officer Trainee
Industry Type – Real Estate, Property
Functional Area – Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type – Contract/ Full time/ Part time
Role Category – Channel Sales
Job Location – Sikar
Name – Sahasrar Limited, New Zealand
Website – https://www.sahasrar.co.nz/
Email – [email protected]
Contact – +64 223278143/ +91-8104345434